With data usage skyrocketing in the Middle East, and rising challenges in monetisation, Avren Events, in exclusive partnership with the Small Cell Forum, will be holding the 2nd Annual Small Cells MENA in Dubai this November.
Small Cells MENA is run in exclusive partnership with the Small Cell Forum, the organisation accelerating small cell adoption to change the shape of mobile networks and maximize the potential of the mobile Internet. You will hear from the regional regulators sharing their perspectives on integrated Wi-Fi and small cell deployments.
Key topics include the economics of small cells and the total cost of ownership, how small cells can deliver intelligent services as well as revenue streams creation and leveraging existing Wi-Fi deployments to create joint small cell and Wi-Fi networks. We will also look at how 3G, LTE and 4G aredriving the need for small cells as well as outdoor, indoor, real-estate and stadia deployment scenarios.
Infographic - Deploying Metro Cells means Thinking Differently
Please click on the image below to view the Small Cells Infographic - Deploying Metro Cells means Thinking Differently.
This infographic details Metro Cell Deployment, Site Aquisition, Partnerships and Backhaul.
Infographic - Four Step Approach for Deploying Metro Cells
Please click on the image below to view the Small Cells Infographic - Four Step Approach for Deploying Metro Cells.
This infographic details the simple, 4-step approach that should be adopted when deploying metro cells.
MONETIZATION QUESTIONS? JOIN THE SMALL CELL MONETIZATION WORKSHOP ORGANIZED BY CISCO
Sunday 6th October 2013, 14:00 - 17:30
Join Cisco in the pre-event workshop focused on the latest small cell monetization trends including a case study by Saudi Telecom.
- Overview and Welcome -Lisa Garza, Cisco, Senior Manager, Service Provider Mobility Marketing
- Overview of Wi-Fi Market trends, including End User View towards Wi-Fi Usage -Stuart Taylor, Cisco, Managing Director, Cisco Consulting Services
- Small Cell Monetization Opportunities -Jared Headley, Cisco, Senior Director, Service Provider Mobility Marketing
- Case Study –Wi-Fi Monetization -Amro Mohammed Albuti, Application and Content Design Head-Saudi Telecom
Close -Lisa Garza, Cisco
For more information, check here.
DON'T MISS THE ALCATEL-LUCENT WORKSHOP!
Wednesday 9th October 2013, 14:00 - 16:00
Quenching the Thirst for Data - Maximizing Your Most Precious Asset, Spectrum
Empowering Transition to 4G
Presenter: David Swift
Small Cells in the office
Presenter: Mat Leaver
Urban Metro cell deployment
Presenter: Chris Kapuscinski
For more information, check here.
Why attend Small Cells MENA?
- The only dedicated small cells event in the region – as the first forum of its kind, this is a your exclusive opportunity to discuss the MENA small cells market with your peers from across the Gulf
- Part of the Small Cells World Series – drawing on Avren’s 9 years experience in small cells ensures the quality of the speakers and content
- Focus on local case studies – in a new emerging Small Cells market this is your opportunity to get first-hand trial updates and market insight into the deployments shaping the region
- Exclusive partnership with the Small Cells Forum – we work closely with the leading industry bodies to ensure that we maintain both quality and depth of the discussions which we encourage
- Unique networking opportunities – Avren incorporates valuable networking opportunities throughout the event to ensure that you meet your peers and build relationships with your clients in a number of social settings