|Small Cells MENA, Featuring Wi-Fi returns to Dubai in 2013 with a refreshed agenda|
|and a focus day on Wi-Fi roll-outs in the region!|
200+ senior telecom attendees, 70+ representatives from regional mobile operators, 30+ countries
Be sure to join us for the region’s dedicated small cell gathering, and discuss convergence opportunities with Wi-Fi deployments!
With data usage skyrocketing in the Middle East, and rising challenges in monetisation, Avren Events, in exclusive partnership with the Small Cell Forum, will be holding the 2nd Annual Small Cells MENA featuring Wi-Fi focus day in Dubai on October 8th-10th.
Small Cells MENA 2012
Small Cells MENA was the first dedicated gathering of regional small cells industry leaders. Senior representatives from mobile operators, regulatory authorities, industry associations, analysts, OEMS and component manufacturers from over 20 nations joined us at Small Cells MENA.
Why attend Small Cells MENA?
- The only dedicated small cells event in the region – as the first forum of its kind, this is a your exclusive opportunity to discuss the MENA small cells market with your peers from across the Gulf
- Part of the Small Cells World Series – drawing on Avren’s 9 years experience in small cells ensures the quality of the speakers and content
- Focus on local case studies – in a new emerging Small Cells market this is your opportunity to get first-hand trial updates and market insight into the deployments shaping the region
- Exclusive partnership with the Small Cells Forum – we work closely with the leading industry bodies to ensure that we maintain both quality and depth of the discussions which we encourage.
- Unique networking opportunities – Avren incorporates valuable networking opportunities throughout the event to ensure that you meet your peers and build relationships with your clients in a number of social settings